Thursday, September 17, 2009

Giant Yukon 2009 Model


Today, I've picked up my new mountain bike( Giant Yukon 2009 Model). This is the best mountain bike I have ever owned. I wouldn't be in Perth on the 18th, 19th , 20th September because of the mountain bike competition in Dwellingup. Me and my mate Trent have planned to stay in Mandurah over night on the 18th September. 19th September we will start the competition at about 9am. So, we will be staying over night in Mandurah again after that. On the 20th, we will starts to come back to Perth.
This is the logo of the mountain bike race. It's Dwellingup 100 MTB. We are all very excited. I will wish myself to win this category. Thanks for viewing my blog. I will take picture of the mountain bike competition and updated this blog after I come back. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment