Friday, May 8, 2009

1989 Toyota Soarer

Wow, I have been busy all day today. I was supposed to update my blog before 12.00am tonight. It is also because of my stupid line, I tried many times just to log in to my account but I can't. well, instead of doing nothing at that time, I have been searching for car. I want to buy a car when I got my licence. I want to buy a car that is cheap and have good horse power. So, I found this car underneath. It is about 7.5k Australian Dollar. It has an engine of 1G-GTEU of 2.0L V6 Twin Turbo. I have been searching them for long long time. It has good quality car. But one thing I was thinking: This car has a bit of age on them already. So, Will it be a Risk to buy them?

Toyota Soarer in Japan. Fully modified.

Toyoya Soarer Japan Series. Toyota Soarer in Australia. I guess.
The first picture of Japanese fully modified was the one i want to buy. It has a good value of car and has only low kilometers. After I got them, I will think it will be my toy car. I will try to modified them to become the black colour soarer.

Well, I think that is all I'm going to write about today. I have been working all day from 11am- 9.30pm tonight. I am tired. So, thanks for visitng my blog and I wish you all the best. Peace

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment