Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Watch Movie At Home Tonight.

Today, I went to work at 11a.m. - 4 p.m. Wow, it was a tough day. Not really that busy, but I have a catering ordered. I have to cook 5 big family tray of Penne Milan and Penne bolognese. Wow, that's mean there will have 15 times of normal dish.
Anyway, tonight I rented a movie . It is pretty good. I will explain what is the this movie about. Beofore that, I also ordered a Shark and chips and also a Nigiri Salmon Sushi to enjoy the movie. Both of them are good, tasty and nice.

Kung Fu Killer 02:
To avenge the murder of his Wudang Grand master. White Crane, a Caucasian monk and sprititual master of the martials arts, infiltrates the Shanghai underground, where he forms an unusual bond with a New York lounge singer and her gangster boss . In this twisted den of crime, Crane must cross the line between true justice and cold blooded revenge.

Well, I think I'm going to finish here, thats all I can write for today. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow morning to ride to college from 7am - hopefully arrived before 8am. well, I wish you all the best and have a good sleep. Peace

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment