Friday, May 1, 2009

Bored and watched movie

Today was a boring day. I didn't have much things to do. I was working this morning alone at 11am to 4pm. It was a busy day. I have cooked about $310 alone without anyones help. After work, I went to my friend's house. He have moved again. He moves like every one or two months time. I went home about 6pm. When I arrived home, I didnt't have food left for me. So, I went to Dianella Plaza and get some foods in stead. I have ordered Nasi Goreng from Noodle Box. Then, I went to Caltex Petrol station to get some ice-creams and chips and went straight home to watch movie that I rented yesterday night. I've watched "Linewatch" yesterday night and I watched "Hellboy" tonight. It was good. one of them is action movies and one of them is drama. I enjoy watching both of this movie. well, I'm not going to write that further anymore. I am tired, and I am going to work tomorrow morning at 11am-4pm. Thanks for visitng my page today. I wish all of you the best. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment