Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cooked Dinner (Lamb Chop) for Family

Today, I have cooked Lamb chop and veges for my family for dinner. My budget was about $30 Australian. Wow, it was amazing. It was about $10/ Kilo. So, I bought 2 kilos for lamb chop and it only cost me $20+. There were about 13 of them.
This was the Lamb Chop I cooked. They were already marinated since I bought them fresh. Looks very delicious isn't it?
What you have to do with the Lamb Chop is just to make our own recipe or buy them marinated from supermarket. It is very nice.

This was veges that I cooked. It's only simple ingredients. It's very delicious. I learned them from my work place. I will tell how to make them under this.

First, boil some water. Make sure water are boiled.
Then, put Carrot in for about 1-2 minutes.
Third, put Cauliflower for abour 1-2 minutes.
Fourth, put Brocolli for 1-2 minutes.
After that, cook all the veges on the fry-pan with butter.
Add salt and pepper. That's all.
Well, In this picture. You can see my dad, brother, sister and Terrence enjoy my cooking a lot.
Everyone loved it. It is simple and delicious.

Anyway, this is all I'm going to write today. I will need to wake up early tomorrow to have a sport massage in Dianella Chiropractic at 7am and go to work at 11am tomorrow morning till 9pm tomorrow night. It will be a tyring night. Thanks for visiting my page. Peace.

Ivan Chai

3 comments:

  1. Haha... Love the photo of your family eating. Why is Dexter's hair always messed up? Tell him to comb his hair or get it cut like yours! Jokes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer its look delicious oh when cum bac cook 4 me pls i noe u very gud d XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete