Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've Done 50km's Of Riding Today.

Today, I woke up early at 6.30am to wake up to go to college by riding. I have done 20km's go and back for morning.
Well, this was took in Mclver's train station while I'm waiting for the train to pick me to the next stop.
At night time, me and Trent went for a 30km's ride route. We done all the way from Morley Drive to the next stop on right of Lord St, after that, we went beaufort st till barrack st, than arrived in bell tower.
This was photo I took post by Trent.
And after that, Trent took a picture of me. Wow, that's mean i have done 50km's all together for today including tonight. That is what I am aiming for. 200km's a week. We enjoyed our ride tonight. It is very fun.
Well, I think that is all I'm going to write tonight. It was a very fun night. I'm going to Tafe college again tomorrow morning by riding if my leg is not sore. Thanks for visitng my page. Wish you all the best. Peace.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment