Sunday, May 10, 2009

Didn't write blog for this few days

These few days, I was thinking, what kind of things I can write about. I don't actually have things to write about. Today is Monday 11th of May 2009. Yesterday was 10th of May 2009, it was Mothers day. Me and my family didn't really celebrate Mother's day here because my mother is still in Malaysia. Well, the only thing we done was call overseas and wish mom *Happy Mothers Day*. We also called our grandmother and wish her too. Damn, I've been working too much this week. I have worked about 5 shift in a roll this week. I supposed to work for 3 shift in HOuse Of Pasta, Someone can't work on Friday night, I have to work the whole days for me and that's how it became 4 shift. Well, on Sunday, because it was Mothers Day, Lara(Subway's Manager) she can't work and want to cooked for her mother on Mother's day, she asked me to work for her from 11-5pm on Sunday shift. Not only that, because of Subway workers didn't do any preparation on Saturday night, I was forced to work from 9-5 pm. Hopefully, I will get all the amount of money I should get by next pay day. Sometimes, I have too much tax and that's how I lost a lot of money by there.

Well, I think that is all I'm going to write for these few days. I don't think I am going to write that much for this weeks. I apologize for any inconvenience, hopefully by this week, I can write more if I can think of anything to write. Thanks for visiting my blog today. See you next time in my new page. I wish you all the best. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment