Monday, May 11, 2009

Tired days

Wow, I am totally flat out this week. I am so tired, busy, and sick. Last week, i have worked about about 30-40 hours of working. I have work about 24 hours in House Of Pasta as a
Chef and also worked 10 hours in Subway as a Sandwich artist. My battery will be flat out by this week if I did the same thing again. Well, I did not go for any rides these few days. I was to tired to do them. I promised myself to do at least 200km a week, but i didn't do them. I still can't aim for my goal. It is alright not to do 200km a week but at least got some rides. I'm going to work tomorrow morning at 11-4pm again. Hopefully I can ride in the morning if I can wake up. If I didn't do it by tomorrow morning, I will do it tomorrow night or the night after.

Well, I'm going to stop writing for tonight. Hopefully I will have a lot of things to write about for these weeks. It is also one of my aims. I will want to write my blog everynight or at least every week. Thanks for visitng my blog, I wish you all the best and hope that you enjoy my blog. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment