Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bought A New speed Meter For My Bike

Today, I finished classed at 11.30am. I went to city with some friends after that and they went to KFC and eat. I decided not to eat fast food. So, I went to Ajiran Ramen in stead. It is just beside city KFC.

Photo I took outside of Ajisan Ramen.
This was what I ordered just now. Chicken Rice. After food, I caught 68 bus to go back to home. Then, I went to Greg Stoyle's Cycle before I went for a ride because I wanted to ask him where do he go for sports massage all the times.
Before I went to the massage, I bought this new Giant Speedo. Brand New.
Now I can know that my average speed were 20.0 km/h most of the time.
I did 18.5km today for training. Not enough yet. I need to do at least 200km a week and I only done 18.5km a week. Greg done 500km a week, and he is crazy.

Wow, this was my record of my top speed for today. It was 62.1km/h by my Giant CRX Two.

Well. I'm going to stop writing now. I wish all of you have a nice night and peace be with you all. Thanks for visitng my blog. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment