Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool Day

Today, I went to Tafe College at 8.30am. When I arrived, I saw the lecturer, he said:" Today, everyone just have to hand in their assignment that is due and you are free to go home." Well, I decided to stay at college to do something else instead of doing nothing at home. About 12.00pm, I went to Harbor Town and see what is going on with the shops there as I didn't go there for ages. After that, I went to City Of Perth for browsing and shopping. During walking on the street (Murray Street), there was some guys doing exciting entertainment. Well, I stayed on this guy here. First of all, he pulled some one out as a volunteers. He asked the volunteers to copy what he does and they actually did it.
Then, he throw a hat from far to one of the volunteer from New Zealand and catch them on their head. This was the first try. This is the second try, the volunteer finally got it. It was so cool and everyone was clapping their hands.
After the hat catching, he asked two of the volunteers to carry the other lady volunteer. Actually, they put her down without doing any tricks on that. haha.. It was a fun jokes.
This one here, it was very very loud. He actually used that thing to broke the spaghetti from far. That volunteer will need a safe glove so that it wouldn't hurt just in case. Damn, he did it. He splash the things and actually crack the spaghetti without touching the glove the lady was wearing.
Last, he told us that he learn this tricks for three years and he can only leave the ball on top of his head for 5 second. After he said that, he thrwo the ball up to sky about 5 meters tall, and try to catch the ball. It's white colour.
In this picture, he actually caught the ball and bouce it few times and leave the ball on his head for about 5 seconds. Damn, that is really awsome. I would like to learn that if I can do it. This was the last bit I have saw from his entertainment.
I was waiting for times to go while I'm looking at the entertainment to wait for my bus to come. It was about 1pm. When I was on the way to go to the bus stop, I saw this lady was singing out loud with her Oprah voice. Well, I hope I can see as good as her. She told us she has been singing for more than 30 years. I',m ao proud of her. We can support her by buying her Music CD that has been recorded and it only cost about Aus-$20.

While waiting for bus, I saw this truck that fricked me out. It is actually a truck to clean roads and public services. I was shocked when I saw the driver sits. It actually has two steering wheel on the truck. The reason why that have it is because they need to see the angle of the place they clean and make sure they are cleaned after that.

WELL, It's time for me to stop again. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I wish you all the best and be peace all the times. Thank you for reading and viewing my blog.

Ivan chai

No comments:

Post a Comment