Thursday, April 2, 2009

Michel's new car and entertainment in CIty of Perth


Well, I went to Tafe College at 9.00am this morning. The next class will be at 10.30am. I went there early because my friend (Michel) give me a lift to college at 8.30am because he just got a new car(2003 VolkWagen Golf Gti, 1.8Turbo). It is a very smooth and sporty car. I love the car he bought. It's awsome. This car on top is the similar version of his car.See, there are new street performer again. Damn, people said that Perth is actually a boring place. But tell you the truth, when you really lived in here, you won't feel bored at all. Anyway, this guy here actually asked some volunteers from the street again. This time, he asked the volunteer to hang the tricycle( I don't realy know how to call that thing) for him and he will jump up to the sit. Damn, he actually stoped half way and ask that volunteer to help him with the sit. It's a trick to make people laugh actually, he asked the volunteer to help him to move the sit but don't touch anything private.. hahaha///After that, I was walking to the bus stop. While walking, I saw this art craft were painted by this guy here. He is always in the city to show everyone his drawing and painting. It is actually all the nice and awsome paint. I hope I can draw as good as him. It is fantastic.
In this picture on top, you can know that many people actually go and see his painting and drawing all the times.
Well. It's time for me to stop my writing again. I hope everyone enjoy seeing my post and thank you for visiting my page. Peace.
Ivan Chai








No comments:

Post a Comment