Friday, April 3, 2009

CUE BAR

Today, I went to work in the morning at 11.00am. When I arrived there, my boss asked me not to cook pasta when it is busy. He said they will cook it at 3pm later. That's mean I don't have any jobs to do. Luckily, there was seafood that I need to cut. They just got defroze. I actually hate to cut seafood when they are frozen because first they are very hard and second they make my finger feel like it's frozen.

After work, I went to the bank to bank in my cash. Boss told us she will pay us by cash this week because she went to Bunbury. About 7pm, I went to my friend's(Kosta) shop, that is CUE BAR in Mount Lawley. This is my first time visit him in his shop. I went there to play pool. I was bored at home and nothing for me to do at all. The designs of the bar looks nice,it's not like Pot Black, small and squizy. I will go there again and when I have the time.
When I finished, I went to the counter and pay my bills. Kosta came and said, dont't worry about it man. I'm like, huh? serious? Thanks man. I didnt really expect that he didn't charge me. After that, he gave me this voucher says one hour FREE pool. Awsome, I can play one more hour pool for FREE.

Well, it's my time to stop again. I hope you guys enojy to visit my blog and page. Good night everyone and take care. Peace.

Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. Hey that was fun!!! Your friend is really nice to you =D And you are working as an assistant cook? How come? Isn't it easier to serve food at fast food restaurants??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. Im a Chef of the store.. I can serve food and also cook food.. haha.. Im more in cooking then pack things..

    ReplyDelete