Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing to Write

Today, I don't really have anything to write about. All I did today was go to Tafe very early and worked the whole night. Really tired night. This morning, I woke up at 7.15am, brush my teeth, take a shower and eat Mee Goreng that made by my mom. My friend(Michel) pick me up at 8am and we start our journey to go to Tafe. We arrived at 9am in Tafe. I was sitting in Tafe for about an hour just to relax because I knew that class will only starts not until 1pm. So, I went to the city, shopping, play games and went to Tafe about 1pm to see my results. All I did when I arrived was just handed in my assignment and Lecture told me to go home after that. At 3pm, started to work as my workmate( Brenda) going home to pack up before she goes on holiday tomorrow. I was busy cooking the whole night starts from 6pm till 9pm non stop. I felt so tired and I'm going to sleep in a minute after I write all my blog.

So, this is all what I'm going to write, I know it's a bit too short, but, I'm really tired today. Good night everyone and peace be with you always.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment