Friday, April 17, 2009

Makan-Makan

Today, I went to work at 11am-6pm. Wow, I am so tired and freak out. Non-stop working. I was so busy working whole day. I was supposed to go home early but the other mates(Michael and Melissa) have to come late because one of them went to work experience and one of them have to redo their assessment in college.

At night, me, my mom, sister, aunty and uncle went to Happy Meal in Victoria Park for dinner. After that, we went to Makan-Makan to have some Teh Tarik and I ordered one more Roti Plain(Prata or Canai.) I didn't take any pictures for them but I took some pictures of the shop.This is the Menu of the shop.
And then, I took another picture of the shop. This is the baine marine of the shop. It has a Little Television on top of them. In this picture, we can also see there are some decorating bottle.

Well, I'm going to stop my writing again. I will have to go and rest now so that I can wake up early tomorrow to ride to Fremantle with my friends. We are going to ride from Dianella to Fremantle starts from 9am. Hopefully it is not raining. Thanks for visitng my blog. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment