Sunday, April 26, 2009

Picnic In East Perth Park

Today, we went to East Perth got Picnic. My cousin( Jonathan) gave me a ride. After he picked me, we went to Subiaco to pick up her Girl-Friend (Belinda). Today is Jonathan's birthday too. On the way, it has a very bad traffic jam.

This was the front look.
And this one was the back look.
WOW!!!. We are lucky, our view for picnic is in front of Burswood Hotel and also Swan River.
After food, everyone have their own conversation. There are three groups, Ladies, Gentleman, and Teenagers. This was the photo for Ladies.
And this was the photo of Gentlemans. I didn't took pictures for Teenagers because there are too much groups of them. Haha..
Well, it time for me to stop my writing now. Hopefully, I will have more things to write for this weeks. Peace.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment