Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Street Performer asked me to become a Volunteer.


Today, I went to Tafe about 9am. My class started at 10am. I went to class for about 30minutes to hand in my assignments and asked my lecture about my results. After that, I went to city to meet my friends ( Kevin & Juno) to have lunch. Before that, I watched a street performance in the city. Suddenly, the performer pulled me in to become one of his volunteer. Damn, I don't know what I'm doing.

Actually, I forgot about these pictures. Before the performance, he asked everyone to stop in the middle of the street just to watch his Street Performance. Everyone actually does listened to what he said. Then, he started his performance with his first trick.
This is actually the similar tricks. The trick before was just normal juggle. This trick on top of this picture is actually juggle under his legs and also juggle from back.

Well, I'm going to stop tonight again. It is because I don't really have much things to write about these few days. I'm sorry for every of the supporter that support my page. I wish you of you the best and have a nice easter break. Peace

Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. Waa! Perth has so many street performers! This is like the fourth piece of blog entry I've read about street performers you met :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no kidding... At least you got to be an assistant this time. :)

    ReplyDelete