Sunday, April 19, 2009

Australian Idol Perth Audition

Today, I went to the Australian Idol Perth Audition. I didn't got through the first round. The judges told me that I have good voice, but I was to nervours in there. Yes, it is. When I was sitting outside, I didn't felt anything. When I really opened the door and starts speak to the judge, my whole body were shaking and also my voice.

This were the people that compete this audition. It has so many people.A lot of people were camping in that place the yesterday night. I was there from 9am-3pm just to wait for my turn.
This was the first picture I took for the peoples from the audition.
There is Andrew G, he were asking people to cheer up in front of the camera. I might end up in the Television. Everyone took pictures with him but me, cause I forgotten. Damn..
Well, this is some of the new friends I met today. More people than this actually, but most of them were in the audition room that time.
This is also one of the person I met today, her name is Jess. Everyone that I met were all so friendly. We called ourself the Australian Idol's family.

After the audition, some of us went to Cinema and watch Fast and the Furious 4. It was good, but not as good as Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.
Well, I'm going to stop my writing again, thanks for visitng my blog and supporting me. Wish you all the best. Peace.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment