Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nice Mussel and Got New Phone

Today, I worked at 11am to 4pm. Didn't have anything much to do today. I prep all the food for cooking and work. After that, I cleaned some windows that is dirty. When the cleaning is done, I 've decided to clean some mussels. While cleaning them, I took a picture of one of this mussels. It is so cute. It is normal black black colour but with Heart Shape. If I show this to the girls, they will be loving me. It was a Joke.One more thing I realised that my dad actually gave me his I-Phone today. When I got home from gym, my mom told me that do you want an I-Phone? I said:" Whatever." So, my mom said dad actually gives this to me. So, I accepted. The good thing is I have new phone now, and bad thing will be I have to buy a new sim card because my sim card is "3" and can only use for a phone that is 3G.

Well, it's time for me to stop writing again. Thanks for everyone that visit my blog. I wish all the best and good luck. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment