Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Damn, I have missed a night for my blog. Sorry for everyone that visit my blog. My line was very bad yesterday night.

Anyway, today is Easter Sunday. I didn't do much things today because it is Public holiday. I felt so bad this morning because I didn't wake up to go to church. I slept in. I didn't take any pictures today because I wasn't out until 3pm to City Myer. Before I go there, I thought it was close. But when I arrived, most of the shops were open. haha.. It's a miracle. Australian finally Open shops on Publc Holiday. At night, my mom cooked Lamb chop for us and Beef. It's very tasty. I have orange juice myslef.

Well, I'm going to stop here for tonight. I wish all of you enjoy your Easter and Long Weekend. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment