Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Today, I'm not going to write that much thing because I didn't took any pictures today.

I woke up at 10.30am today. I didn't go out buted at Church. I stay at home to do some house chores and cleaned bathrooms. I have cleaned my bedroom to make sure they are clean and tidy. About 2pm, I went to church and pray rossary for about 30 minutes. Mass starts at 3pm, it runs from 3pm-4.30pm. After that, I went home and get ready for the Good Friday dinner. I have fried noodle tonight with seafood and also some chinese wrap(BO BIA). We didn't eat any meat today because we have to fast meat for Good Friday. Tomorrow, I am going to make a Barbeque party in Kings Park around 1pm with all my friends. I will definetly take a lot of pictures tomorrow.

Well. I'm going to stop my conversation till here tonight. Thanks for viewing my blog and wish all of you have a good easter. God bless. Peace.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment