Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nothing to Write

Sorry for everyone that always visit my page. These few days, I've stoped writing because I didn't really have photo and things to write from my mind. Eventhough today, I still doesn't have much things to write about. I was working from 11am- 6pm today. Whole body was flat until now. I rested for about an hour on my bed then come out for dinner, and I was still that tired. Well, this few days all I did was working and doing nothing much. Tomorrow, I'm going to work at 4pm- 9pm again. I think I am not going to write that much this week. Maybe starts from next Wednesday or hopefully this Weekends I can think of something and starts doing blog again. I apologize for all the friends that support me in my page and wish you all the best. Peace

Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. I am *incredibly* impressed that it's taken you THIS long to finally "run out of stuff to write".

    Most people's blogs I know only get updated once a week. My personal blog has basically died... I'm not going to restart it really until September (when I start my MBA school and things get more interesting).

    Well done, and take it easy... Looking forward to the next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. i said i didn't have anything to write.. but i'm still writing by now. haha. when I feel like it, i can write it whenever.. hahaha.. peace..

    ReplyDelete