Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Birthday


Well, today is my BIRTHDAY!!! I only celebrated with my families. I will only celebrate with my friends this weekends. After dinner, everyone sit down and relax before they starts cleaning.

When Jacque(my cousin) were cleaning those dishes, I took this picture silently. Damn, sounds like I'm a Spy. Haha..

While they were cleaning, Uncle Kelvin were searching for Airline's tickets in the internet with my Laptop.

After everything was set, my mom took this box out of the refrigeration. It's from Miss maud.

Wow, it's Chocolate Mud Cake with two birthday candle for me.
After lightened up the candle, I took one more picture of the cake. It looks so nice. I felt like I'm an Angel.
In this picture, I looked like asking for more pictures. Actually, not really; my cousin said she wants to take picture of me . SO, I gave her this post as funny post.

Finally, we took picture of my family and friends.

Well, it't time for me to stop writing again. Thank you for visitng my blog and Wish you all the best. Peace

Ivan Chai

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! The cake so small one arh? But chocolate mud sounds so chocolatey makes me crave for a piece. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. thanks for the wishes.. yeh. the cake is very small only.. but it is only for 7 people.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday IVAN,,,,,,and many cheers to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete