Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Start Term 2 in Tafe and went To See A Chef In South Perth

Today, I finished class at about 2.00pm. After that, I went to the barrack st Jetty to take the boat to south Perth at 2.45pm.
I walked from Esplanade bus-port to the barrack st Jetty. Then, I took a picture of the new Ferry Wheel. It looks pretty nice. This is only the entrance.
Well, I took a picture of the jetty while I'm waiting for the gate to open, so that we can go in to the boat. This is my first time in a Transperth Boat.

Well, we departured at 2.45pm and arrived in South Perth Jetty at 2.53pm. Only took us 7 minutes. Very fast !!! I thought it tooks ages for this journey. It only took me 60 cents.

This was the front look inside the boat. Everyone was waiting to arrived our destiny.
This was the back look. This sections actually closed. No idea why. I think it is because not much people catch boat.

This was outside view. It was very nice and windy. Under the water, I can see a lot of Jelly Fish were swimming together. There are so many of them. I hate them.

Well, this was the place I went to visit a Chef. A friend of mine (June), he reccomended me to work as an Apprentice in this 5 Star restaurant. It's not open yet. They were cleaning up when I went there this morning. I think I am not going there to work because first of all, is my transports problem, second of all, if I'm working in here. I wouldn't be a Chef anymore. I will be as a kitchen-hand in stead.

After visit them and go, I went back to the jetty at about 3.30pm. and took this picture. As you can see the boat was coming.
While I'm waiting, I took picture of this bird. I don't really know what it call. I just think its looks nice and it actually has big tail and big mouth. It is actually a pretty big bird. I will never ever see this kind of big birds back to Malaysia.

Well, it's my time to stop writing again. I wish all of you will enjoy reading and visit my blog. I wish all of you all the best and peace be with you.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment