Thursday, April 16, 2009

Licencing Center, CIty, Morley and Dianella


This morning, I went to licencing Center, Morley to renew my licence. It was about 12.oopm when I got my waiting number.
While waiting, I went out to the front door to get some fresh air. Suddenly, I saw strong winds in front of me like a Tornado blew up leafs. Scared me when I first saw them.

I've took pictures of those leafs but I don't think you will see it from here because the camera wasn't that good.
I was waiting in the licencing center for more than an hour but the number was still C60. Then, I've decided to go with my friend(Michel) as he said he will give me a ride. We went to Officework, City because Michel wants to buy something for his parents' business.
About 2pm, Michel drop me off home and he went to work after that. When I'm home, I went to my bedroom and have 2 hour rest. When I woke up about 5pm, I went to Morley to get my new Sim card for my I-Phone. After that, I went to Crazy Clark, Dianella to buy something for my bike. This is a Multi Purpose oil to service my bike. It only cost me $1+
After that, I bought a 3 in 1 Degreaser to clean my Bike Chain. It only cost me $2+

Well, it's time for me to stop writing again. Thank you for visitng my page/ blog and I wish you all the best. Peace

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment