Monday, April 27, 2009

Anzac Public Holiday

Today is Anzac Public holiday. I was in the city to buy a binny hat.

This is the binny hat I bought today.

At night, I try it on. I'm not sure is this how they should wear. Any ideas?
Anyway, after I bought my Binny hat. I went to city to get some food. On the way to food court. I saw this performer. He actually perform in Perth City everyday. Very hardworking guy. He does street dancing performance. He is good. He can do a lot of moves, like moon walk, and good running man.
In this picture, he is moving to front for his performance. He is trying to pick one person to help him as his volunteers.
This is all the people who watch his performance. This is only half of them.
Well, he finally found a volunteer to helps him. By the way, this is actually very tricky. Whoever help him, everyone will laugh at that guy.
This is all I'm going to write tonight. Thank you for friends and family that visit my blog. I wish you all the best. Peace be with you all.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment