Saturday, April 4, 2009

Harbor Town With KK Girls.

This morning, I woke up at 5.30am to go to Perth International Airport to pick up my mom as she arrived from Malaysia. After airport, I went home and continue my sleep.
Until 9am, my mom woke me up to go yam cha in the city. This is the photo of our chinese tea( Bou Lei).
We ordered some dishes and started to eat. In my bowl. I have "Siu Mai", compare to Malaysia's "Siu Mai", it looks a lot bigger than Malaysian's Dim Sum.
After Yam Cha, my mom and sister starts to shopping in the City. Then, I decided to take the Red Cat to Harbor town to meet my friends. This is the stop I was waiting for the bus.
While waiting for friends to arrive in Harbor Town, I went to the place that I used to work(SUBWAY). You will see a lot of Malaysian that work in there till now.
While waiting, I've bought a drink to sit there and talk to some of my ex- workmate.
I've also took some pictures of the shop.
When they started to be busy, I've move to other shops to wait for my friends.
I went to coffee club, that's where my cousin (Jacqueline) works.
I have ordered a Flat White which I usually order for Coffee. I have added two sugar and they taste very delicious.
Finally, my friend (Ruby) called me. I went shopping with them the whole day. Damn, I'm so tired. Anyway, when we started to be tired and hungry, we went to this shop call "ICEY-ICE". I have ordered a Peanut Blended Ice Cream.
Her friend ordered a Mango Crepe.
And Ruby herself, she bought a Green Tea Ice Shake.
At around 5.15pm, we went to the train station and caught train back to Perth City. Everyone looks tired and bored that time.
Suddenly when I took one more pictures, both of them gave me a very sweet smile. Especially Ruby, gave a Peace Sign.. hahaha.. Everyone were so tired for shopping the whole day but everyone got excited.
Well, Its time for me to stop the writing again, I felt very tired tonight. I hope you enjoy reading my blog tonight and have a good night. Peace.
Ivan Chai

3 comments:

  1. wow! the peanut icecream looks like mee hun haha XD and you have friends who work all over the place. didn't u mention that you immigrated to australia? how come Mom isn't living with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..yeh i migrated here..but mom isn't living with me cause she doesn't wanna quit her job in malaysia.. and she is in high position there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you're mom's doing pretty good over there. Good to see she came to visit tho!

    ReplyDelete