Friday, April 24, 2009

My New HairStyle- Shaved

Today, I went to Dianella shopping center at 3pm because I thought I start work at 4Pm. I went to barber shop today and asked the barber and said :"I want to have a hair cut that is Short and Clean." she told me, well, you can have short hair but you can't make them too short orelse the side hair would not looks good. I asked her:" What if shaved the whole thing? She was shocked when I said that and said: You SERIOUS? She said she will try my side first, so She cut it, and I said, this is what I want. Nice and clean.
Well, this is a Photo of mine I took after I cut it.

This is all I'm going to write today. Thanks for supporting my page and hope to see you again. Peace.

Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you look like your grandpa in this photo! o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH? you serious? Damn.. Joshua.. come call Tai kiu.. hahahah..

    ReplyDelete