Monday, April 6, 2009

City Of Perth


This morning, I went to City of Perth again.
Me and my mom went to the bus stop at 10.22am as the bus timetable says that the bus comes at that time. We were waiting there for about half an hour until the bus comes. Damn, the bus comes late again. I hate that.
When we arrived in Perth City, the first place we went were Murray St. If people who doesn't know what is Murray St and Hay St, I will tell you exactly what it is today. Both Murray and Hay St, they are the main street for everyone to shopping. They are one of the most popular St in Perth. Everyone who visits Perth, they will first go to this Streets then only the others.
This is one of the Street from Hay ST as well, we call them the "London Court". When I first came to Perth, I keep calling it "London Bridge", it really looks like London Bridge.

While walking and browsing in City with my mom, I saw this Angel Lady and I asked my mom to take a photo of me with her. She is all gold in colour. How awsome is that.

Well, I'm going to stop my writing by now. Hopefully you like my page. Please send me a message in Cbox or maybe leave me a comment when you feel free. As my birthday is now at 12.00am, 7th April, I will go to bed early and I also felt ill tonight. Good night everyone and have a peaceful week. Peace

Ivan Chai

3 comments:

  1. murray street huh!!!!!!!next time uncle tommy show up.....u bring me around yeah!!!!!! and how....nice blog u have here!!!!!!! keep writing????hey take more pics of em perth gals????where r em nice gorgeous looking gals????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday is 7th April! omg that is my mom's birthday too. OK I will know where to go first when I arrive in Perth: Murray St, Hay St, and London Court!!!

    Are there any thrift markets in Perth where I can pick up people's junk for ridiculously low prices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. thank you uncle tommy for reading my blog. ok.. no problem, of course i will bring you around.. haha.. and ok.. i will take more pictures of the girl for you... Thanks Bernice, wish that you guys can come and visit next time in Perth as well, haha.. and we have the Factory Outlets shops here that's Harbor town, but i dont think they are as cheap as canadians' markrt. haha.. find somedays and visit when you feel free.. haha.. PEace..

    ReplyDelete