Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Work today and get $5 tips by a customer

Today I went to work again at 11.am- 4pm. in House of Pasta Dianella. Well, I am very happy to work today. There was a young man from Spain came in for food. This customer actually come to our shops a lot. He ordered a Prawn cutlet plater for the other lady he was talking to, and he ordered the Chicken Parmagiana for himself. He said he is very happy with my cooking. So, when he was returning the plates and salt pepppers, he actually said thank you and leave $5 notes on the table for me as a tips. He is the first person that actually give tips to me in this shop. and this is my first time getting tips from customer.. haha.. After this words, there will be photos of my workplace and I will tell you what is it.
This is the tip that I got from the Spanish man.

This is my stove for coking. I alsways keep them clean and organize.
This is where we keep our tools that we used all time. Such as, Pasta, Cutlery, Flour and Wine.
This is where our Dish Washer. It is always clean and Tidy all the time.
In this picture, it is the place for us to get ready. Such as, wash hand, wear our Apron, Chef Hat, disposable glove. It is also for chefs to get preparation for the fridge.
This is a Baine Marie. We used them to keep the temparature of the food we cooked.
This is my pasta that I need during cooking. It is Spaghetti, Fettecine and also Spirals.

After all the prep are done, I start to serve customers. While we starts to be quite, I start to cook pasta for evening shift. I always do my prep for evening chef because I don't want them to rush when they starts to be busy. In this picture on top, I am showing you that I'm cooking Pasta.

I finished at 4pm. for work, I went home after that and starts to do some cleaning. I washed my toilet and bathroom. After that, I played basketball with my brother. We have a nice game and I enjoy that game.

Well, it's my time to stop my conversation here tonight again. I hope you enjoy to read my blog and wish you all the best. Peace.

Ivan chai

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations man! Way to go! $5 is a healthy tip for sure!

    Your diligence is impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks josh. That customer told me my food was good.. and my service..

    ReplyDelete