Sunday, March 15, 2009

15th March 2009

Today, I didnt really do anything much because weather was so hot this afternoon. It went up to 39 degree celcius. The only thing I did was do my college assignment about Property inspection, and also work at night start from 4p.m. I work so happy tonight with my boss. Before I go home, my boss actually say thank you to me and tell me that I done great job tonight. Tomorrow, I will start to work about 11a.m.- 3p.m. I dont need to cook tomorrow. My boss ask me to go there and do the cashier. So, I can also do some homework if I dont have any things to do. After work, I might go riding around home. If any of our crew members is riding with me, I will take some photo and add it in this blog. Well, this is what I'm gonna talk about today. I didnt post any pictures today because I dont have any pictures about tonight. I also didnt feel like taking pictures at all because of the hot weather. I will try to take some pictures when I feel like it tomorrow. Thanks for viewing my blog and good night to everyone that view this at night.God bless.

Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment