Thursday, March 26, 2009

Late for TEST and Perth City Entertainment

Today, I woke up late to college this morning. I woke up at 6am this morning because I set to the wrong time for my alarm. I was supposed to wake up at 6.30am, well, I slept in again. By the time I woke up, I thought I saw the wrong time. It was already 8.30am. Still have half an hour till the assessment starts. I try to find the best bus schedule to go to college. I went to the 887 bus at 9.00am. When I arrived in the city, I catch yellow cat(Free Bus). I saw this driver, he always do this to the bus. As shown in the picture on top. This bus driver always put a teddy bear in front of the camera(CCTV) and put a tag as SMILE for the camera. This driver is a legend huh? Whenever I see this bus and sit on his bus, I always feel happy. On the way to college, I saw a big crash that is a TransPerth bus and also a Truck. Luckily I was late for that bus, if not, I will be the person in the bus. Thank God. But, bad thing is I still be half on hour late for the exam. Luckily, miss nathalie(my Lecturer) she still let me to sit for my exams. It took me half an hour to do them as well..
In the bus, there is this sign here about looking for bus drivers. They always look for at least one in a year. The sign as, RECRUITING NOW!!!! Who are inrested please contact www. sctransit.com.au.... So, who are interesting with driving buses, you have to apply this. I think they have pretty good pay. Most of the people who works in there are more like pensioner or new job.
Not only that, after my class at 2pm. I went to city and eat with my friend. After food, we went to city and go shopping. Murray st and Hay st always have some entertainment and performance. As shown in the picture on top. I took this picture this cow-girl because it is the first time I saw her doing performing. I never see her around city. She can just stay there without moving. How awsome huh? She looks like a robot machine. People who perform are always the person that is fully trained before. Now, they are just like a professional. Damn, it's my time to go to bed again. I hope I can write more things, but I feel really tired this few nights. When I feel better, I will start write more things. Good night and wish you all the best.
Ivan Chai




3 comments:

  1. Nice! You had pics to show and tell!

    OMG! That is amazing, you had actually avoided an accident. It's a good thing you calmed down to find a bus to school even though you woke up late.

    And the monkey with the SMILE sign is such a comfort especially when you are frantically trying to reach school. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you go drive bus? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. yeh.. the teddy actually makes me smile a lot.. when i see the bus driver.. Well, I don drive a bus cause I dont even have a driving licence pal..

    ReplyDelete