Friday, March 13, 2009

Bboy


Today, I have a friend invited me to the Bboy party in Suede Bar, Northbridge,WA. The reason why I put this picture as my page is because I didnt take any pictures at all. We were all just thinking of Breakdancing at the time. Everyone have their own skills. Damn, I need to improve more skills of my breakdance. One of the reason we have this Bboy party night is because there is a Breakdance competition coming soon the week after next week that is organising in Joondalup campus. We also have a place that where we meet up a lot. That is king St Dance studio every once a week. I wish I can join more, first of all, I don't have transports, secondly is because I don't have anytime to do it. So, if I have time, of course I will go back to King St dance studio to get back my skills. The thing that makes me so happy today is people keep telling me that I do good. So, I will try to keep up when I really have the feel. If I have any pictures from my friends, I will try to upload it ASAP. Peace.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment