Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My new bike has arrived


My new bike with all my equipments like helmet, bottle holder, the Airforce conference bottle, my bike shoes and my bike.

CRX Two- Light Steel Frame

Carbon Fiber Fork
CRX original sit- Very comfortable
Shimano TIAGRA - 27 Gear
This is all my topic for today. Damn, I supposed to have more things. The worst thing is I didn't bring my camera today to take pictures. Today is actually the day of free uniform days for everyone. All of the bus driver in town drive with their own clothes and not the uniform. It is for fund raising for children in hospital. Well, not only that, I have got my new bike today. It is brand Giant CRX Two. The name is like Honda CRX. Very light and very fast bike. I love it a lot. It is a full road bike. They can also compare with racing bike but it is just 5mm thicker than racing bikes wheel. It has carbon fiber Fork, 27 Shimano Tiagra gear, Teptronic shifter and also good Trektro brakes. There are also some details and picture on top. You can enjoy viewing them and also hope you write some good comment for me. Thanks.
Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. You should carry your camera around with you everywhere you go. Then you can just snap anything you like and blog about something interesting every day! =D

    ReplyDelete