Wednesday, March 18, 2009

East Perth TAFE


Today, I arrived college at 8 am. Damn.. how early is that? Nah, not really. I always comes to Tafe about this times as well. This morning, when I arrived in Tafe, it was still early, no one was in yet. So, I have decided to eat my breakfast first. Then,


I went to canteen and bought some drinks. The first drink I bought is 100% apple juice by Daily Juice. How enjoy huh? haha.. I love this drink, it is natural apple juice and its sweet enough. No added sugar for this drink. While I was eating, students starts to move action to come to school. About 8.15am, I went to library and print out my assignment sheet. I'm so happy. I passed again. I love Tafe a lot. It's easy, and It's fun.


Well, my class started at 8.30am. At that time, every of the student starts to move to class. Some of them like me, bought a cafe before starts class and drink them in class. haha.. The coffee from East Perth Tafe looks so Awsome. The guy that serve that coffee, he was from Malaysia. But now, he is a good coffee maker and very nice guy. No wonder so many girls wants him. haha.. I'll try to take some of his coffee making and his photo when I have time. Well, Its time to me to stop again. I still have somemore assignment that need to done tonight. It's already 11.40pm now. I think I will be finished about 1 or 2. Good luck to everyone and god bless you. Peace

Ivan Chai





2 comments:

  1. Wakao...class got earphone arr??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. of course mine mah.. haha.. if not ill be bored like hell man

    ReplyDelete