Monday, March 16, 2009


This picture was took today in William st,Perth. Mc donald. Trent took this picture when I'm eating ice cream.Damn, how bad hey?



The Freeway Bike Hike is coming soon, that is this Sunday. How awsome huh? Me and my friend(Trent) is waiting for this Sunday. We have waited this chance for very very long time. This week, me and Trent is going to compete this race. Thats why we have been training today. We start riding from Dianella to City. This picture were took in William St Mc donald. We hope that we can win in one day and become like a Cyclist champion. Damn, I think I have too much with it. It doesnt matter if we win this or not. We actually want to try this for fun. After riding to city, we went to the massive hills that we normally train. Very massive hill, that makes me throw up when I first went there. Well, I hope that you will enjoy to read my blog. Wish you all the best and good luck.

Ivan Chai

2 comments: