Thursday, March 12, 2009

My cycling crew



This is our first cycling crew pictures. 3 people cycling together in a massive hill about 10.30 in the morning. To tell you the truth, I was still sleeping when they actually arrive my home. haha.. Whatever about it, but, I'm gonna tell you that. We all love cycling. If anyone of you are interesting in cycling and you actually lives near Dianella, WA. You can come us along for fitness and more. Sometimes, this cycling crew is not only for fitness, sometimes, we do them for happiness. Like, if anyone of us get stressed or something like don't have a good mood. We will cycling together and let our stress release. People like us are always gonna be happy and crazy. Yes.. We are crazy people. but not crazy as retard.. we are crazy as fun people to meet. Nowadays, I will upload more pictures of myself when I have the time. thanks for watching my page.
;p
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment