Friday, March 20, 2009

19th March 2009


Today, everyone was busy working on their assignment to due today. Luckily I have hand it in. I spend about 5 hours just to do the assignment yesterday night. I'm so lucky that I have done all my assignment and due it when the time is there and I promised my lecture that I will do it. She is so happy that I actually say it and do it. When she got my assignment, she marked it, well, I know I've passed again. Awsome.. Well, for me -


I'm doing some reading and revision. We are going to have a big test next week. Hopefully, I will pass again. If you zoom in, you can see that my picture is all about the work im doing and what course im actually studying. It is all about real estate agent. Not only me,

Clyde(one of the classmate) he sounds like he is English, but he is a kiwi. Well, he is concentrating on his studies as well. When he see me taking pictures, his head staight up to my camera and give me a smile on the camera. He is an awsome guy.
In the 15 minutes break, I have this Pretzul, It is made by my friend for me. He is a German. His name is Michel Betramn. He is my best mate. Nice guy. Well, his parents own a business in William ST, Northbridge, Perth. So, sometimes I asked him to get me some pretzul when he got it.














No comments:

Post a Comment