Sunday, March 29, 2009

cycling alone

Today, I went riding in the afternoon. I went with my new bike. It is so good. Fun and fast.
On my ride, I went this massive hill that we rarely go, As I was riding alone, I went to this hill in stead to get my stamina back.

This is one of the view that we can see from the hill. It is very nice and fresh up there. Sometimes, we go to the park down there. Well, I'm not going to write that much tonight. I'm a bit tired. Thanks for viewing and have a good night everyone and sleep tight. Take care

Ivan Chai

2 comments:

  1. Cycling solo is a great way to go exploring... Now that it's warmer in Canada, I'm dying to go find some neat knooks and crannys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. well.. it is nice sometimes to ride alone to get explore. I went to search for big hiils so that I can bring my crews to go next time. hahah

    ReplyDelete