Saturday, March 14, 2009

BUS TIMETABLE



These are my bus timetable to go to Perth and back to home. Today, me and my friend already missed two bus in a roll. Damn, how bad luck we are hey? To tell you the truth I hate Perth bus driver a lot. Sometimes, the bus come so late and sometimes, they come so early. I dont mind if they come earlier.. cause if they come late, It waste my time waiting bus over the bus stop alone under the sun.Sometimes, I will hope the bus will come late as well, its because sometimes if I wake up late and I wanna try to catch the bus, they will not be there anymore. Anyway, what me and my friend were doing in the city was just eat Hungry Jacks and play Pool. Damn, we have a very fun day in the afternoon playing pool and versing other friends. Sometimes we Win, sometimes we Lose. It doesnt matter if its Win or Lose. As the game we played were so nice. About 5 pm. I started to work. I feel happy working for my boss tonight. Everyone do good teamwork. This is all the things happen today. I will wrtie more things about tomorrow.Thanks for viewing.
Ivan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment