Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introduce Myself

Hi everyone, thank you for supporting me in my blog and my page. Well, this is my new blog and also this is my first time making my own blog about myself. The reason why I start this blog is because I have so many videos and pictures in my phone and cameras and I don know where can I start it and show people more about my life. So, I decided to start my own blog and tell people more about me and my experience. For the people who have experience with blog, if I said anything wrong ot something you think I need to edit, Please let me know. Thanks

Well !!
I'll begin with introduce myself.
My fullname is Ivan Jay Jye Wei Chai. I was born in 7th April 1989. I was born in kota kinabalu, Malaysia. Now, I migrated to Australia and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I'm a student and also a part time Italian Chef. I loved to play basketball and cycling a lot/.. I have my own bicycle crews in Dianella and we goes ride quite a lot. People who are interested in Cycling. They can also join us if they feel like it and lives in Dianella, WA. The reason I make this crew is ensure that I can get someone to join me and become fit.


Anyway, I think I'll stop my writing here and write my next blog hopefully in couple of days with some pictures and videos. If you wants to know more about me. You are welcome to ask me some question. Thanks

Ivan chai

No comments:

Post a Comment